Hello, and welcome to my Blog. My name is Aaron Friedman; I am an Information Technology Leader… The final liaison between people and technology. I have the ability to fully grasp and translate the business process; effectively communicating in understandable terms with all parties involved. Please visit my “Online Web Portfolio” for a full understanding of my technical/business background, expertise, achievements and proficiencies.
Merging Technology with Business Management to Produce Results
Creative and innovative technology pioneer with a “get it done” attitude who enjoys digging deep to merge systems technology with sound business practices in reaching corporate goals; Implements pragmatic financial planning in presenting project options to decision-makers; Astute in planning and delivering the most effective solution completing projects on time and within pre-established budget parameters; Builds a respectful, positive relationship with staff instilling a top performance environment while remaining sensitive to team needs.
- Business Problem: Medical billing company’s legacy infrastructure created a productivity bottleneck. Delayed billing turnaround time decreased revenue.
- Action: Developed sophisticated real-time, web based system for largest medical billing company in New Jersey.
- Result: Increased overall productivity and profitability to ensure competitive edge in medical billing industry.
- Business Problem: SOHO’s and SMB’s cannot compete with Fortune 5000 companies in the Social Media space, without having to spend thousands to tens of thousands of dollars on a marketing and commerce presence.
- Action: Conceived and architected the first Social Commerce and Marketing Platform for Facebook. The product, Fanpage Toolkit is the #1 Social Commerce and Marketing Platform for Facebook… empowering its users to create, trend, promote, market and sell products/services within the massive Facebook ecosystem.
- Result: SOHO’s and SMB’s can now compete directly against Fortune 5000 companies on Facebook for under $30 per month, without any programming knowledge. Users can also cross-promote product/service offerings across other Social Network services, such as… Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn.
- Business Problem: The financial services industry lacked real-time Loan Origination Systems for A+ borrowers. Systems did not yet exist in the marketplace, and demand was high in the lending community.
- Action: Pioneered Intravo, the industry’s first real-time, web-based Loan Origination System.
- Result: Raised $1 Million in private seed money to take product to market.
- Business Problem: Interactive division of well established Advertising firm suffered a disconnect in continuity between Web Design, Application Development and eBusiness post Top-Link Technologies Acquisition.
- Action: Increased morale of entire Interactive division through offering a warm open door policy, through active listening and making team part of the decision-making process.
- Result: Team engaged proactively to achieve goals of eBusiness Technologies and new Business Development, delivering fully integrated suite product and services ultimately placing The Star Group as a new super power in its sector.
- Business Problem: Customer service system lacked complete integration with Loan Origination Systems and Call Centers for both the B2C and B2B side.
- Action: Co-developed and integrated a proprietary ATM-based call center technology (CellIT).
- Result: Eliminated overhead and staffing costs, while improving customer service by integrating (CellIT) into the Intravo BackOffice.
DALE CARNEGIE – Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Leadership Training for Managers
FLORIDA ATLANTIC UNIVERSITY – Boca Raton, Florida
Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
NORTHWOOD UNIVERSITY – West Palm Beach, Florida
Computer Science & Business Management